Picture OVERLOAD!!!! this is what we've been up too...
Kiptyn's first trip to the park!
First day I actually got dressed so thought we had better take a pic to document that I do in fact get out of my pj's :)
Luckiest kids to have this guy as their daddy!
A visit from Grandpa Styler
and Grandma Michelle!
and some special ones from OKLAHOMA!!! :)
Koleman needed baby sister to come play with him in his room!
My awesome mom came and stayed for a couple of days even though she had a nasty cold! She wore this mask the entire time!
Baths! ...
Dance parties!
Kiptyn loved a little foot rub from Ganga!!
and a HAP HAP HAPPY thanksgiving!! :)
Clearly the turkey did it's job! :)
I have a feeling alot of my posts are going to be like this..
lots of pics without words!...
having two kids is no joke! :)
7 comments:
I love this post! She is so cute! I love how the bow headband is almost as big as her head! :)Also love love that pic of Cedi and Charles!! You are doing a good job Momma!
Dude she is so beautiful! Love this post!!
I am more of a pictures without words type of person too! She is getting big to fast I can tell I am going to have to come back and visit soon!
Kiptyn is adorable! I can't imagine having a two year old right now that would be hard!! You are doing awesome I bet :)
Kiptyn is soo tiny and sweet!
Man these pics made me miss you guys SO much already! :(
she is sure cute. oh and get dressed everyday... I still don't do that. haha. Kolman looks like he sure loves her. So cute.
Post a Comment