It was hilarious, he wanted us to do everything a pacific way. He sat there and pointed his cane at us and yelled at us the whole time!! He wanted us to get pegs and string to make the rows straight hahaha Yep pretty sure our little rows aren't as straight as my Grandpa's used to be, but I'm sure the vegies will still grow. At least I hope so, or else we are gonna feel like shmucks! It was a good memory I'm sure I will look back on everytime I plant something!!
Planting some flowers!

My mom would kill me for this pic if she ever looked at my blog! Good thing she doesn't! :)

O the garden...
This is one of the times he was shaking his head in deep thought saying, "I don't like it" haha But in the End he did actually LOVE IT! :)
7 comments:
Haha! We've been planning on planting a garden, but it just didn't happen this year, but I have planted flowers and fruit! I love it!
I've been wanting to get some hanging pots since spring started,I love gardening! Your Grandpa reminds me of my Grandpa Peacock, he would always use his cane and point and yell at things, he even hit my cousin with it once...haha. Koleman is so stinkin cute! I love how Grandma's freak out if they get a little dirty!
Looks like fun! wish i had the patience to garden...
teeheehee! the pic of moms butt :) haha but kman is SO cute it in not to post it! good memories for ya!
What a green thumb youre getting! Your grandpa is so cute haha I'm glad he loved his garden in the end. K-man looks like he helped quite a bit and took a liking to that dirt.
ha ha ya your mom would kill you for that! I love the picture of grandpa and little Koleman planting. So cute.
How fun!!! We did a garden this year too.. and I hope it grows something! haha!!! gOOD LUCK!!! cute picts!!!
Post a Comment