Monday, June 20, 2011

DADA Day!


Happy Fathers Day (a day late) Trev!! I am so thankful for the wonderful dad that Trev is to our baby boy! Koleman loves his Dada soo much, he already looks up to him, watches his every move, and trys to do everything just like his dad! WE LOVE YOU!!
Trev is so cute. He got Koleman a gift for Fathers Day and said Thanks for letting me be your dad! (let me hear it AHH..) So here is Koleman playing with his new lawn mower Trev got him!



We are also SO very lucky to have these two great men in our life! We love our Dad's and appreciate every little and big thing that they do for us!!




Happy (late ) Fathers Day!

3 comments:

Kali said...

AHHHHHH!!!! Did you hear it? :)
First pic of T and Kman is CUTE!

Amanda and Tom said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! That might be the cutest post ever! Guess what ? We are planning a trip down there! I don't work Saturday's starting mid July! I will keep you posted we miss you so much!

jenn said...

Look at his hair! I thought he and Kodi looked so much alike in that first picture! He is one very handsome boy mama!!