Sunday, June 26, 2011

22 and 4!

This past week has been a busy one! My 22nd Birthday was on the 21st and our 4 yr anniversary was on the 23rd! To all you single ladies out there, do not get married to days after your birthday spread the wealth out a little bit! :) jk It's great!

Trev really pulled through this year for my bday! Koleman woke us up early that morning, and Trev announced that he hadn't got me anything, so he was going to take me shopping!! OK FINE BY ME! :) So we went shopping for a few hrs, before Trev had to go to work at 11. He told me to be ready to go out to dinner at 5 when he got home! So I was ready and waiting. I had wanted to find a baby sitter but he insisted K man go with us! So we are driving all around Washington and Trev says he is looking for this new restaraunt, I kept telling him "no restaraunt out here dude" then he pulled into the park and my Brother Shad his wife and kids were there and my mom and dad! We had pizza and ice cream and cake! Surprise! It was so much fun, and the best was Trev put it all together by himself!! Such a good guy!! :)









On Thursday we celebrated 4 big ones!! We didn't do much, Trev had to work all day. So when he got home I had a baby sitter for K and we went and got Menchies and "hiked" if you want to call it that or walked around the red rock! We had fun hanging out just the two of us since that never happens, but we did miss our K man!

Time to get Mushy!
I love you SOOO much Trevy!
Thanks for being the best guy in the world and picking me!


6 comments:

The Durham's said...

I seriously love having my birthday 3 days before our anniversary, it makes for an awesome week of spoiling! Happy B-day and anniversary! You two fit each other perfect!

Kali said...

What a smooth guy trev is! :) love all the pics cuz i haven't seen anyone in what seems forever. the first pic of you and kman is SO cute. it's a framer! bahahaha!

Amanda and Tom said...

Happy b day and happy 4! love you guys and can't wait to see you this weekend!

jenn said...

Shad pulls faces like David does when trying to get him to smile!

Ricci Harvey said...

Happy Birthday and anniversary!

Brady and Lindsay Wood said...

Lashel you look beautiful!I miss your guts so much. Y'all would not by chance be in Delta the weekend of the 15th would you??? Because Ryker and I will be and we would LOVE to see you!!!!

Happy Birthday!!!!