Sunday, June 19, 2011

Girls Camp 2011

Girls camp was a B-LAST! It was so fun to watch the girls really interact with one another and build lasting relationships. I really grew to love each and every one of the girls! Us leaders had a pretty dang good time as well!! Our girls are pretty lucky to have us! ;)








That was only a handful of the pictures that I took, but "what happens at girls camp, stays at girls camp":)

3 comments:

Kali said...

How fun! Those girls are so lucky to have you as their leader!

Courtney B said...

Pedicures in a cabin!? BEST girls camp EVER!!
I seriously want to be called into young womens SO bad just so I can go to girls camp :) I always LOVED girls camp!

Brady and Lindsay Wood said...

Fun! I bet you are so fun in YW and I girls must really look up to you Shell.