I'm having major anxiety! I'm leaving for girls camp tomorrow bright and early and I don't want to leave this little boy! :( The longest I have ever been away from him is for like 8 hrs when we drove up to get our car! He will be in very good hands at his Papa and Grandma's house, but I'm still sad!! I had to snap some pics of him before I left to keep on my camera so I can look at them! :)

(FYI We do own more shirts than this hurley one haha I know you were thinking that I needed to change it up a bit! ;))




O yeah I'll miss you too Trev!

Man O Man am I a lucky girl or WHAT?!? :) Gotta love those boys of mine!
4 comments:
SO cute! esp trev hahaha!
enjoy some time away. come back better! although you are already pretty DANG amazing!
that will be hard but you are going to have so much fun at camp. just think now crying to listen to for a few days :)
Aw I think getting away for a couple days is the best! Just think of how excited hes going to be when you walk in and he just comes a runnin! :) love ya shel!
Oh my goodness I would die! I've only left Sophie for four hours!
Post a Comment