Friday, May 27, 2011

American Idol Finale Party!

O don't worry I'm not that big of a freak, we really didn't have a huge party just a small get together with Trev, Myself and Koleman!! Koleman was so excited the whole night, and he freaked when they announced that Scotty was the winner. haha I'm really not making this post to remember Scotty winning american idol, I just have to document these CUTE pics of K!

Koleman Kyle the main performer of the evening!


Getting his groove on!





and these pics are when they announced the winner! (he had a bath and got his jammies on during some of the lamo performances)



Relaxing on the couch after such a BIG night! haha This is his new thing, to climb up on the couch and just sit there like a big boy!

2 comments:

Kali said...

LOVED the video of him dancing you sent me that night. Koleman you little ham! :)

Ricci Harvey said...

That's too cute!