ALOT!!!!! :) I'm in LOVE with American Idol, and I could not be happier that my two favs from the beginning are in the finals!!!!!!! :) mmmhmmm!!!
Aren't they the cutest?! They just remind me of some good ole' Enterprise teenagers! haha Love them!! and I can honestly say I do not care which one wins!
4 comments:
I am also in love with American Idol this year!!! Im very happy to see these two in the top, they were fav's of mine from the beginning also!!!:) They're both so adorable!
I like them both but I have absolutely loved Lauren since she tried out, I've been rooting for her from the beginning, but I do love them both. Scotty reminds me of Garth Brooks.
Love Love Love!!!!! :)Im So in love with scotty!!!!:):)
I know I have LOVED LOVED Scotty since his audition but I truly thought it would come down to him and Haylee.... I was super sad when she went home last week. I cant wait to buy her CD and Scotty's SO AMAZING and I have not watched this show in years but I feel like the competition was really really good this year.
Post a Comment