Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Swim Fun!

This is how our day started on Saturday......

but it ended better when we went to the Washington Rec Center! Koleman is a little fish and loved it!! We had fun going down all the slides, splashing, and floating along the lazy river! I almost had to pummel (sp) a kid who kept spraying me with one of the squirt gun things, but other than that it was a pretty dang good time!





When we got home we had italian ice and relaxed then later went to the park to feed the ducks!





My big brother Jade and his fam were here for a visit from Imlay, so Koleman and I went to Enterprise Sunday to visit them for a minute before they had to leave! Koleman loved playing with the "kids" as he called them, and they all loved him! Too bad they don't live closer :(
Koleman being his entertaining little self, and dancing up a storm to dvrd AI's!

The two little babies, cuddlin with Jade-o! :)

4 comments:

jenn said...

Cute Pictures! mAde me want to go swimming

Kali said...

ha! pummel....i love it! i hate it when kids really push my buttons like that! T looks good all clean shaved, but I almost didn't recognize him. Oh my little kman...getting cuter all the time and i didn't even know that was possible for him!

Miss J said...

your little man is getting sooo big! what a cutie! I love the rec center we live like right down the street and go with a bunch of girls all the time you should come!

Courtney B said...

Fun!! I need a cute baby to take swimming ;)
What is italian ice?!