Monday, May 9, 2011

Mothers Day!


Mother's Day is such a special day! I always thought it was, but now I am a mom I realize it even more! Being a Mom is the most challenging, rewarding thing I've ever done in my life!! Waking up this morning to Koleman running up to me with a card in his hand was a moment I will never forget!! He is such a happy little boy and I'm so lucky to be his Mom!! I'm so glad I get to stay at home with him, so I don't have to miss a minute of his life and I get to watch every milestone!! Thanks for all of your hugs and kisses little Manter, and for making me one proud Mama!!
I'm also so thankful for my wonderful Mom,and that she taught me the things I need to know to be the best Mom I can be!! My mom's kids are her number one priority and she shows it by not missing a single baseball game, recital, or rodeo! and now that has moved on to her grandkids!! She goes over and beyond her responsibility as a Mom and Grandma!! We love you Mom and Bama!!

A few of the amazing Women I know and Love! ....
Auntie Mellie, (myself of course), Auntie Karen, Grandma Pat, and My Mom!!

I'm such a lucky girl to have so many amazing women in my life!! I have great examples of wonderful mothers all around me!! Happy Mothers Day to all you Mom's in blog land, to my A-MAZING sista, sister in laws, all my great friends, my aunts, Grandmas, Mom in law, and Mom!!! Love you all!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute picture of you and Kolman! He's totally smiling. I love it:) Happy mothers day Lash- hope to see ya soooooon..

Ricci Harvey said...

I LOVE the first picture! He has a cute smile, and cute little curls! I love your mom and grandma, and you (of course)! You're a great mom! Love ya!

Kali said...

ah shucks! :) CUTE pic of you and kman...thats a framer!

Amanda and Tom said...

That pic of you and Koleman is now my all time favorite....just sayin.

Anonymous said...

bahahahah I totally remember dancing like a dork infront of everyone...oh man- Good Times! you should send me that picture haha.

Courtney B said...

Oh so sweet!! Happy Mother's day you cute mommy!!

Woods Family said...

Way cute pic of you two! you're such a good mommy shel!