Thursday, March 3, 2011

A Visit from Some OK people...

We love it when Jonathan travels, that means my sister and her girls get to come visit! We had them here for 2 whole weeks! Koleman and Cedi seemed to get along a lot better this time! We even caught them playing together a few times! Charli wasn't to sure about any of us, but she warmed up towards the end, of course! Here are a bunch pics in no specific order of their visit!..













I have to explain this picture.. My mom has this "little man" that came with some blocks, Koleman goes and finds this little man when he first gets to my moms house and carries it with him the entire time we are there! Silly dude just happened to have it in his mouth when I snapped this pic!
















We miss you guys already!

2 comments:

Kali said...

Miss you too! LOVE the pics!

Shanley said...

Ohhh! It looks like you had a blast with Kali and her kids. They are adorable, and Koleman is a little chunk! He's such a cutie! I can't believe how fast they grow up.