Sunday, March 6, 2011

The BEST year EVER!...

I can't believe our Koleman Kyle is 1! It really has been the best year of our lives!

March 6, 2010! Koleman was born at 7:02am after 23 1/2 hrs of labor! He was worth every second!
7lbs 10 oz 20 in
/>

2 weeks...



1 month...


2 months...


3 months...


4 months...

(just in case any of you forgot how chubby this little dude was..haha)


5 months...


6 months...


7 months...


8 months...


9 months...


10 months...


11 months...


and here he is today! at 12 months being his cute little trouble maker self!...



Koleman,
You are the best gift your Dad and I have ever received! You have always had the best little personality! actually it's a big personality!:) I hope you will always continue to have a smile painted on your face! Especially when you are facing life's challenges. You are such a great example to your dad and I to slow down and enjoy every minute of life! I will never forget the feeling I felt when you looked at me right after you were born. You wwere screaming when they first laid you on my chest and when they turned you around to face me, your eyes met mine and you instantly stopped crying! The world stopped for that moment! I love going back to this place. It reminds me that we truly were meant to be your parents! I wouldn't trade this past year for anything We are so glad you chose us! We are blessed to have you as our son!! We love you!!

5 comments:

Amanda and Tom said...

oh my heck that was sooo cute! Dang you La! I teared up!

Kali said...

so dang hard to remember him that little and time has gone WAY too fast! cutest little boy ever. you all sure look AMAZING in that last pic...esp the boys' ties! :) hee hee

jenn said...

He was so stinking chubby!!! Cute youngest boy nephew already a year old. What will we do now? :)

Brady and Lindsay Wood said...

Time flies too fast. He is so handsome and the party looks like it was a blast. You look amazing in this picture also. You are one hot mama! Miss ya.

Ricci Harvey said...

How cute! I forgot how chubby he was! Happy Birthday Koleman!