We went and fed the ducks with Danny and Nicole the other day! I think this will be a frequent stop for us this summer Koleman loved it. I did until I got chased by the big, white, hissing swan!
He would close his eyes everytime he went down the slide! So funny and Cute!
8 comments:
Lashel! SO just yesterday I walked into the kitchen and knox was sitting up on his highchair jUST LIKE that! (he even has that same one) and he smiled at me....so I took off runnng because I totally new he was going to fall back, which HE DID! It was so sad!! They think they are so tricky!
Love his dimpley little butt! :) "That was NOT a good choice Koleman!" hahahaha
Ha!! I love his little butt picture!! So So cute!!!! Im jelous, I need to come to st. g were the weather is WAY nicer so Rydgey and I can go to the park!!! Maybe we should have a play date ;)! HAHA!
I like his little cottage cheese butt! Haha! When the duck pond was in our back yard, we went there all the time. It's so funny that you got chased by the swan, I could only imagine!
I love the picture with all the dvd's scattered everywhere! And of course his cute butt!! I'm going to have to take Elsie to that park, she loves birds and ducks!
Now that's the butt of a COWBOY! :)
I'm so jealous of St. George right now!! Its freezing here!! Love you! Koleman is THE CUTEST! And I love your hair in the last pic:)
You look so cute Lashel and your little man is so handsome.
Post a Comment