The Birthday Boy...
He wanted to dig into the presents before the party started..
The Decorations...
I'm in love with how the cupcake tower turned out and the cow print cupcakes!


Some of the People that love Koleman..
Opening up the Presents... Cedi was such a big helper so we went through all of the presents pretty quick. Koleman didn't mind the help he was pretty excited about it actually. He got so spoiled and now has more toys than any of us know what to do with!
EATING THE CAKE!!... I almost got emotional just almost when everyone was singing Happy Birthday! I felt so much love for my little boy, even though he has only been in our lives a year, he has made such an impact on everyone!
(Cedi helped K man blow out his candle! We joked we needed to bring his coyote call to blow through so he could've done it himself)
He would take tiny pieces of the cake and eat them! I thought he would dig right in and make a mess, nope he just wanted to enjoy it! I finally helped him break into it then he got a little bit messy but more still ended up in his mouth than anywhere else!
(It was Trev's genius idea to get a picture of all three of us while Koleman was eating his cake so I don't know how I was the one who ended up with it in my hair haha)
He was exhausted by the time the party was over, but was a trooper until the end! We have such great family and friends, thanks for loving our little man so much and making his party so much fun!!
3 comments:
BEST. PARTY. EVER! You are so creative and everything turned out SO cute and everyone had such a great time celebrating kman's 1st year! I freaking laughed so hard at the pics of everyone esp Shad and his hat....bahahaha! thanks again for a great party and esp letting Cedi dominate at times. you rock!
HES ONE!!! HOLY COW! It come sooo fast doesn't it. Cute party it looks like a lot of fun. If pres and I were there we woulda come:) Happy ONE year Kolmerss
I can't believe it has already been a year! I love this little man, Justin and I always talk about how much of a stud he is! I love the cupcakes!
Post a Comment