Friday, April 2, 2010

Newborn Pictures..

My good friend Nicole once again took some amazing photos for us! She took these about 2 weeks ago of our little Koleman! They turned out great! Of course she did have a pretty amazing Subject to shoot! haha :) Thanks Nicole! Enjoy!









8 comments:

Kali said...

Oh my GOSH! SO CUTE!!! I love them ALL, but I really like the one where he is staring at his hand. haha what a little STUD!

Ricci Harvey said...

How fun, I'm so excited to get newborns done when she comes!

Anonymous said...

So cute!! You can already see his personality in these pictures! You guys did good! :)

McKenzi and Matt Irvin said...

adorable!! Congratulations!! im so happy for you!

Michele said...

its nicole, your right I did have a pretty dang cute model!! :]] He's adorable, love ya guys!!

Amanda and Tom said...

OH so dang cute!! My favorite is the 2nd one!! I'm so sad we missed you this weekend and I can't come to delta next weekend but tom might.. I miss you guys!! love you

Portia said...

These are so cute lashel! What a little stud he is!

The brackens said...

He is SOOOO cute.. and tiny!!! Ah. I love babies!!! Congrads again!