Sunday, April 25, 2010

Muscle Man!!

I said Koleman has some STRONG legs and here is my proof...



Trev just plopped him up on the couch one day on his legs and he just stood there like a stud! We can't believe how fast he is growing! My baby is almost 2 months old! :( but he is getting to be so much fun, so I guess we'll let him grow up a little bit!

9 comments:

Josh and Amber said...

That is the best picture! haha! I love it! He is a strong little man!

Brady and Lindsay Wood said...

I cant believe how fast he is growing. Every time I see him he looks so different. Thanks for a fun night on Friday!!

Ricci Harvey said...

Holy Cow! I am so surprised he can do that at two months old! He's such a stud.

Anonymous said...

wow...he is a muscle man..soooo good to see u while i was visiting

Woods Family said...

what a stud!! what do ya expect tho shel I mean he is your son!! ;) he's so cute!

Kali said...

It's a Terry thing! :)

Anonymous said...

thats cuz im in st.george silly, i will be posting about 2 times a week when i get home you just wait;)

Colby~Megan~Hayden said...

It was so good to see you guys last weekend! Koleman is adorable!! We totally forgot to give you your movie back! We'll hopefully be coming down soon!

Blake and Annie Nielson said...

what a cute picture! He is so adorable and gotten so big!