What?? I am not posting that my baby is a month old, I swear we just brought him home from the hospital yesterday. I guess I'm just gonna have to deal with the fact that my baby is growing up.
Koleman now weighs 10 lbs 6 0z and is 22 1/4 in long 75th percentile in both height and weight. What can I say I'm feeding my boy cream. haha
He smiles when you talk to him if he has a full belly and clean diaper.
He goes 2 to 3 hrs in between feedings at night but falls right back to sleep after he's done eating. ( I wish we could get him to go a little longer in between feedings at night, but he will not let this happen.)
He can pretty much hold his head up by himself. If he's laying on my chest his head is off my chest the WHOLE time.
He can hold his weight on his legs.
I put away all of his newborn clothes, he now wears 0-3 months.
He loves his Grandma Terry! He prefers her over me most the time. Kinda makes me sad! haha
He loves when we sing to him.
He has to be held constantly!! oopsie my bad! :)
Trevor and I don;t know what we have done to deserve our precious Koleman, but we are so thankful for him and LOVE him more than anything.
He's Either Scowlin' or Smilin' Here's Pics of both!
The Scowl!...
The Smiles!...
6 comments:
I LOVE my baby K!!! What a handsome little chunky monkey.
Don't know anything about the Styler's (so no offense) but he's DEF taking after a Terry baby with the head and leg strength!! :)
I love his smiles, they make me smile. It really doesn't seem like it's already been a month. Hopefully mine will be here soon!
love him!!!!
hes soo cute!!
He is adorable!!
Oh my goodness I just wanna squeeze him!! Can't weight till my little one gets a little more fat on him! I love kolemans smiles! So adorable! We'll have to come visit ya agian soon!
Post a Comment