Thursday, April 15, 2010

Easter!

We started our Easter celebrations with a Easter coloring party at the Woods'. We love having Brady and Lindsay live down here, they motivate us to actually get out and do things! They had us over along with Eric and Courtney to color eggs, eat lots of candy, and have an egg roll! It was so much fun, although I sucked at the egg roll! Dang it!!












We celebrated actual Easter Day up in Enterprise. It was pretty relaxing. We watched conference, colored a few eggs, and just visited. Koleman has so much fun hanging out at papa and grandmas, well I have fun having Koleman hang out up there. haha No poopy diapers, my mom takes care of those, and my Dad took care of Koleman one morning so Trevor and I could get some sleep. My mom said my dad just sang Neil Diamond to him and he was content with him for the whole time! We love and appreciate my parents so much, they have been a HUGE help as we are trying to get used to this whole parent thing!



The weekend after Easter we went up to Delta for the annual Easter party! It was a BLAST as it always is with the Stylers. We also got to be the first visitors to stay the night at Trevor's dad's new house! Congrats Kevin on your BEAUTIFUL new home! We love it! This was Koleman's first trip to Delta. He didn't like the drive there to much but once we got there he loved the outdoors, and meeting all his family members. The drive home he was an angel and slept the whole way! It was SO nice!




1 comment:

Ricci Harvey said...

Sounds fun! I wish we had someone here to motivate us to get out and do something. I so miss you guys and your parents! Koleman is looking pretty cute!