Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Chunky Monkey!!!

Isn't this the cutest little chunk ever??? O how I love him! We got this outfit from Kristan (my sister in law) and I've been anxiously waiting to put it on him... But I waited a little to long. It fits but won't fit for to much longer I suppose. We will enjoy it while we can though!!






O and We finally figured out a way to get Koleman to go a couple more hours in between feedings at night and the trick is....


Yep! I am feeding my 6 week old baby rice cereal! The growing boy just needed some solids!! He LOVES it! This was the first time giving it to him and he ate the whole bowl (which was probably only 1 oz) It was the cutest thing ever. We just laughed the whole time. I thought for sure he might just gag down a few bites, but he chowed down!

4 comments:

Ricci Harvey said...

He is too cute! I love seeing pictures of him!

Kali said...

Cutest baby boy EVER!!! :) I love him too! SOOOO much! He is my favorite!! :)
LOVE LOVE LOVE the pic of dad holding him and you feeding him the rice cereal. Dad is SO awesome!
LOVE YA!

Josh and Amber said...

He is the cutest little chunck! I can't believe he's already eatin rice cereal! That's awesome that he loved it though and it's helping him sleep longer in the night! That's awesome! Landen still has his good and bad nights!

The Slacks. said...

He is so cute!! I love that little monkey outfit, it really is too bad that they grow so fast, i have so many outfits that are like new!