Friday, March 26, 2010

So in Love...

...with this Face!!


Koleman is the best and cutest little boy! We feel so blessed to have him! He has such a cute personality all ready. He is the loudest eater, when he gets hungry he just grunts and doesn't cry, I get nervous to give him baths because he pushes his legs against the sink and tries to flip out of my arms, he'll push his legs against my lap and stand up on his own when he is sitting on my lap.. he's SO strong, he melts my heart whenever I look at him, He looks exactly like his Daddy with Terry eyes, I love you Koleman Kyle!

8 comments:

Kali said...

Looking for tickets RIGHT NOW! I need that CUTE little boy in my ARMS!!!

Ricci Harvey said...

Awe, I love him! I miss you guys!

TJ said...

Awww he's adorable!! i want to meet him!! :)

Melissa said...

He is darling! I love his hat, too. I must take up knitting one of these days....

Amanda and Tom said...

OH he is such a cute little thug with that hat on!! we miss him!!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute!! I love that hat, who made it?

Josh and Amber said...

That pic is so freaking cute and I LOVE that hat!! Koleman and Landen sound so much alike! Grunters when they wanna eat and very strong! I'll have to come over sometime next week and we can get pics of our two boys together while they're so little!

Shanley said...

What a cutie! I'm glad that he is here and healthy.