CONGRATS ON YOUR SWEET LITTLE BOY! I only have met you once or twice, but I feel like I kind of know you through your sister. I am good friends with Kali. I live in Oklahoma and we are in the same church ward. I have been waiting to hear how your first labor and delievery went. I'm sorry it sounded VERY long and tiring. But look at the result! I'm so happy to hear you and baby are doing well. I know Kali missing you so much, and wishes she was there to be part of this special time in your lives. All of my family lives in Wyoming, so I know exactly how she feels. We are two family missing country girls stuck in a city called Tulsa. :( I hope you have a speedy recovery!
What a stud!!!! He is so perfect! It's so fun, hu??? Having Holden was By far the happiest day of my life and I am so happy you guys got to experience it with your little man! Congrats!!!
14 comments:
Congrats! He is going to be a little heartbreaker!
Yeah! CINGRATULATIONS! you will love being a mommy. He is SO cute.
Hi Lashel,congrautulations, he is such adorable baby. You both will be great parents.
Love Jessica (Kali sister inlaw)
Oh, what a cutie! I'm so glad everything went okay. Congrats!
Cutest little thing EVER! :)
yay! i was checkin to see if you had him..im waitin for the story, i know it will take a bit before you can post. best of luck hes a cutie:)
CONGRATS ON YOUR SWEET LITTLE BOY! I only have met you once or twice, but I feel like I kind of know you through your sister. I am good friends with Kali. I live in Oklahoma and we are in the same church ward.
I have been waiting to hear how your first labor and delievery went. I'm sorry it sounded VERY long and tiring. But look at the result! I'm so happy to hear you and baby are doing well.
I know Kali missing you so much, and wishes she was there to be part of this special time in your lives. All of my family lives in Wyoming, so I know exactly how she feels. We are two family missing country girls stuck in a city called Tulsa. :(
I hope you have a speedy recovery!
So cute you guys! =)
So cute!! I am so excited for you two, your going to be good parents!! Congratulations!
I swear he is probably the cutest newborn I've ever seen. They always look like aliens in the first little while.
What a stud!!!! He is so perfect! It's so fun, hu??? Having Holden was By far the happiest day of my life and I am so happy you guys got to experience it with your little man! Congrats!!!
oh he is adorable!! Being a mom is so much fun.
CONGRATS!!!
Congrats he is cute!!!
he is so adorable!! Congratulations!!
Post a Comment