Saturday, February 13, 2010

Shower & Update

My sweet in laws had a little shower for me in Delta last weekend. It was so much fun! We played lots of fun games, had some yummy food, and I got showered with a lot of great gifts! Thanks so much to the Aunts, Cousins, and Grandma Probst for coming, and to Amanda, Kristan, Michelle, Sadie, and Kimi for all of your hard work in throwing the shower!

My cute little helpers!

The Awesome cradle Grandpa Probst made us

This little Rope of outfits was the cutest thing in the world!

Us Gals!






Also We made it to 36 weeks!! YAY!!!! We went to the Dr. on Friday and got some good news. My blood pressure had gone down, it was lower than it has been in the last month. My Dr. is convinced that it is not going to turn into anything serious, so I get to go back to just going to the Dr. once a week and no more stress tests on baby Koleman! :) We were so relieved to hear this. We might even make it to our due date now! (but I'm not counting on that) He will still probably start me early, because my blood pressure isn't normal by any means, but it won't be before 38 weeks. Which means our little Koleman will be full term! But I am feeling great! I actually thought today when I saw my shadow, "I might miss being pregnant"! haha If I could sleep through the night I really wouldn't have anything to complain about!
We almost have the nursery finished so I will post pics when it's all done! We still have to hang up a few things! Here is a picture of the crib bedding though. I was so glad to finally finish it! It was ALOT of work, but completely worth it! I love the way it turned out.



O yeah and our rocking chair. We got this at a yard sale for $15! I couldn't find the before picture but it was white, w/ blue pads. Thanks to my mom and Trev it turned out like this!

5 comments:

Ricci Harvey said...

Awesome! I was thinking about you today hoping that everything was going well. I'm glad your blood pressure is doing a little better. I'm jealous of the rocking chair! I guess I need to hit up yard sales. By the way thanks for the car seat cover! I totally thought it was store bought, I couldn't see a flaw in the sewing, you guys are amazing!

Brady and Lindsay Wood said...

Lashel your bedding turned out so good. Im sure Kolman will love it! Oh and good work on the rocking chair also. You look already for this little guy to come.

Ricci Harvey said...

I'm glad you liked the suit, I love green too! I thought it was the cutest little thing I'd ever seen. It's a little while out before he can wear it but it was the smallest they have, and I guess it's kind of better than getting a bunch of the same size clothes.

Blake and Annie Nielson said...

I haven't seen your blog in forever! You look so adorable! I love those pictures you had done. we're excited for you guys. And love that glider and its so cool you redid it

Heidi Gardner said...

I ask your mom how you are doing every time I see her! I'm glad to hear you made it 36 weeks!! Your bedding is way cute! I think that you will miss your pregnancy... I do. But having him on the outside is way more fun :)