...update...
We're getting so excited for our little guy to get here and are just waiting for the doctor to decide to start us. We don't know from appointment to appointment whether or not I will be having him the next time we go in so it's kind of just a game we like playing :)I'd be completely ok with having to go in twice a week until I'm 40 weeks because I was perfectly content going clear to my due date. So we'll see what happens. I go to the Doctor twice a week now to do a stress test and check my blood pressure (five different times throughout the app.)haha Good thing I love my Doctor and all the nurses in the office!
and now for the good part the pics....
haha Trev wanted a little bit of the spotlight!!
9 comments:
girl these are so cute! I love your hair color. you're so cute! Can't wait to see that cute babe, only few more weeks or days? ha ha. that sucks you have to go so often tho! hope all goes well till its time! love ya!
Those are so fun! I'm glad things are a little better!
LOVE all the pics! My fav is the last one, BUT you're RIGHT there are too many cute ones to choose!
I LOVE your pictures! I would like to know her prices. I want to do maternity ones but it has to be the right price. Let me know for sure! You can either write me on FB or my e-mail is karaleeann1@yahoo.com
Those are the cutest pictures in the world!!!
I love these pictures! You look so cute and super happy!!
Those pics are so cute! I'm glad you posted so many! You and Trev look so happy and so excited! I'm so excited for you guys, your gonna be such awesome parents!! I asked Trev how you were doing today, I guess i need to just check my blog more haha! It's exciting you are so close to havin this little guy! I wish you the best of luck on your whole labor/delivery!
Lashel they turned out so cute! We are so excited for you and Trev and Baby Kolman to arrive!
adorable!!! i love them and YAY ur almost there! yes im sure u will just never want to put them down...thats how i feel:)
Post a Comment