
Well we are actually a lot closer than we thought. My Doctor informed us yesterday that because my blood pressure is continuing to rise that we would not be making it to our due date, he just hopes he can get another 2 weeks out of me! I'm kinda secretly freaking out!!! We have everything pretty much ready for him to get here, but I just don't think I am quite mentally prepared yet, all you mothers out there are probably thinking "you can never be mentally prepared"! ha ha But ready or not, here he comes!! They monitored his heart to make sure he wasn't in stress which thankfully he's not, and they did an ultrasound to make sure my placenta looked good and my fluid levels were good, which they were also, so that was good news. I just have to do a couple more test to make sure it's not preeclampsia, which I feel pretty confident it's not, but we will know for sure on Tuesday. I'm just so thankful for modern day technology and our great Doctor so they can make sure me and the baby are healthy, and so everything goes smoothly!
6 comments:
Hey, guys- you've got to keep him in there for at least three more days, because I'm trying to sew something for him, and it turns out I'm REALLY slow.... Just kidding. I hope things get less stressful for you. We're all excited to meet little Koleman. (And on a sidenote, since you little cousins that I used to babysit and change the diapers of are all having babies, I am officially old!)
Hey! I hope everything goes well and that you can at least make it to term. I will say a little prayer for you, I know everything will be fine. Love ya tons!
P.S. You look so amazing with your pregnant belly :)
Cutest prego girl I've ever seen! :) Hope the doc gives ya advanced notice on an induction date if that's how it's gonna go down so I can get some tickets!
Wow! That would be a shock to hear! Good luck with everything! I hope everything goes well for you! I can't wait to see that cute little guy!
That's awesome. You look so cute, I'm excited for you guys.
Post a Comment