Monday, January 11, 2010

Baby Showers

Friday night my friends Nicole and Michele Shafer threw us a shower in St.George. We had lots of great food, fun games, and great gifts! Then on Saturday afternoon my Awesome Mom and Kali threw us a shower in Enterprise. (we had them back to back so Kali and Cedi could be there) Once again Amazing food, good company, and a lot of great gifts! Thank you SO much Everyone that came, and Michele, Nicole, Mom, and Kali for going through the hard work to put these on. We are so lucky to have Amazing Friends and Family that show us so much support. We love you all!!
(we pretty much slacked in the picture department, but here are a few we got)

I had help unwrapping all of the presents! Cedi was in heaven!




I LOVED the cake! Trev was super excited about it! I think the lady at lyns probably thought we were crazy for putting a deer head on a baby cake! haha



I love this swing! Thank you Shafers!


Koleman is already SO spoiled! All of the bags are chuck full of outfits and blankets!



and a pic at 31 weeks... (sorry i've been slacking in posting the belly pics, AND the mirror is dirty! I didn't realize it until after the picture was taken)

3 comments:

Dallas, Jessica, and Drake said...

Baby showers are the best! Your belly is so cute! You look so good!

Ricci Harvey said...

You look so cute Shel! I'm glad you had good showers, sounds fun!

Woods Family said...

I'm bummed I miss it girl! you look so dang cute tho, and I'm so excited for you guys!