Saturday, March 13, 2010

1 Week


I can't believe Koleman is already a week old. This has been the best week of our lives! He has been such a good baby. He sleeps through the night waking up twice to get fed. I'm not going to get to used to it because he could just be tricking us, but it's been so nice! He never cries unless he is getting dressed, or undressed. He has had Jaundice so we've had to take him in everyday to get his foot pricked. He doesn't even make a peep when they are poking him. He's a tough little boy! He has a lot of little smiles for us, I'm convinced they aren't gas. I'm pretty sure he is really smiling. I can't believe how much he has changed already. He gets more and more handsome everyday!!! Sorry there are so many pictures, We just are constantly snapping pics, and I couldn't just decide on a couple so I had to put them all on here.










11 comments:

Kali said...

Man I miss my little K man! Thanks for letting me stay and hang out. Love you guys! Give him a snuggle for me!

Miss J said...

he is soooo cute!!! congrats again guys!! being parents is the best feeling ever!

Ricci Harvey said...

I love these pictures! It makes it seem more real. I love the one of him getting a bath because he doesn't seem too concerned. I haven't texted or called yet cause I wanted to let you get settled, but I'll drop a line soon!

Amanda and Tom said...

OH cute!! I miss you all so so much already!! I will pretend I am holding him right now...sad. loves

Karalee Ann said...

He is so cute! I'm glad he is being a good little boy for you!

Brady and Lindsay Wood said...

Oh he is so precious Lashel! We need to come and meet him! What night works best for ya'll this week?

Brady and Lindsay Wood said...

Oh he is so precious Lashel! We need to come and meet him! What night works best for ya'll this week?

Anonymous said...

cute!! trust me its not gas, he wouldnt be smiling...its just a smile for you:) u look good lashel

Anonymous said...

ps.. im jealous he sleeps through the night haha

Melissa said...

He is so darling, you guys! I can't wait to see him in person!

Anonymous said...

He is one cute boy!! I'm so happy for you guys!