Monday, November 25, 2013

Jubilee Of Trees

I love the Jubilee of Trees! It is gorgeous, very fun atmosphere, we get to watch Maci May dance, and most importantly we got to see Santa!
Koleman was SO excited and couldn't wait to tell Santa what he wanted for Christmas so his elves could get started on it!
Kiptyn was not so excited! haha She tried to be tough, but in the end she broke down! Poor girl! :(

I could make excuses for my photography skills but they just plain sucked ...DANG IT!! 








 Love watching this LIL Dolly Dance!

Such a fun night, bring on Christmas!
 O crap we still have to have Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Amanda and Tom said...

What are you talking about!? Those pics are so cute! #madphotographyskills And I love Kolemans hair styled like that! So handsome:). We miss you guys and can't wait til new years!

Portia said...

I love your babies face in the picture on santas lap!!! So cute and funny!!