Wednesday, November 20, 2013

1 WHOLE Year!


Gosh Dang it I love this sassy little thing! There was a while there, like months 1-7, where I didn't even know if we were going to make it a whole yr with this chick. I'm glad to say we did and she has become the funnest, sweetest little miss! 
Kiptyn has taught us SO much this past year! She has taught Koleman how to share everything from his toys to his mom and dad! She has brought out a little sweet spot in Trev that I absolutely love! She has taught me patience, patience patience, and to never judge someones parenting! Before I had Kiptyn I always said my kids will always take a bottle something is seriously wrong with mom's whose babies won't take a bottle....Kiptyn never took a bottle! I nursed her until the day after her first birthday and she still will not touch milk! Luckily she can get her vitamins in other forms! another one is if a baby gets a bad diaper rash it's totally the mom's fault for not catching it and getting meds on it soon. Yeah Kiptyn had the WORST rash, bleeding and awful, the week before she turned one! I caught it quick but nothing worked until I got a prescription for Pink Swizzle.Those are just a couple of examples.
 I love her for teaching me lots of life lessons in just one short year!






@ 1 yr old Kiptyn is...
Walking walking walking! It is her main mode of transportation now! The other night her and Koleman were dancing around when Kman started running. Kiptyn couldn't figure out how to run so she got down and did her super fast stink bug crawl and ran right into a wall head first! Funniest thing ever! She is now getting the running thing down, watch out world!
Saying a few words! Her favorite is Uh, uh, uh, oh when she drops her binks! 
She says HIII, or bye bye bye when she waves. Another favorite is WOAH when she is super excited! 
She also says Num Num, ba's (ball), baba (for her sippy), mama, dada, & nigh nigh! The other day at Chick-fil-A a guy said I need a nap. Kiptyn looked at him took out her binks and said Nigh nigh nigh nigh! So freaking cute!
 loving to ROAR as loud as she can!
mimicking coughing! It's going to be fun with cold season upon us! 
Clicking her tongue, like totally smacking like, (which I will have to smack the smack right out of her is she keeps smacking when she is older), whenever she see's something that needs to be in her mouth! This chick LOVES food!! She eats SOO much! Like 2 pieces of pizza in a setting, a WHOLE PB&J, and 1 1/2 pancakes for breakfast then some oatmeal to wash it down! 
Says "AHHH" when she is done drinking
Her own personal vacuum. When she has finished eating I let her out of her high chair and she cleans up every ounce of food she has dropped onto the floor. 
totally a girly girl!! She is in love with her dollys! She loves to love on them and says "Ohhh" while giving them big hugs and kisses then shares with mom and wants me to do the same!
at the same time she is rough & tough! She has had 3 bloody noses just this week, Koleman has never even had one in his 3 1/2 yrs! She climbs through & on everything! Her biggest fall was climbing out of her high chair onto the table when she slipped (bad mom award)! She runs into things daily, and just finds a way to get hurt on a regular basis, she's kinda like her mama in that area! (poor thing) :/
favoring one blanket! it's the blanket Abby made her! It is so soft and cuddly! She drags it around the house and it may or may not be the cutest thing ever! 




Kiptyn has brought SO much joy into our little family! 
We cannot imagine life without this darling girla!




 My Koleman Kyle!

I feel like Kiptyn turning a year is kinda a big milestone for Kman too! After all he has survived his first year as a big brother!
Koleman is a hilarious little boy! He is super outgoing & loves to make people laugh!
He is such a sweetheart too! Kiptyn offers him her binki all the time, and he says "o thank you sister but I don't need it" and hands it back to her!
He is a talker and will talk your ear off if you just keep saying yeah, uh huh, then what happened!
A funny convo and things he has said..
I picked him up from preschool and asked him who the special leader was.
kman: the bat boy
me: what's his name bat man?
kman: I don't know his name.
so I dropped it then i got curious
me: so who was the special leader
kman: mom I don't know his name he is just the bat boy with the bat hair
O Shoot sometimes when he says black it sounds like bat! We went right home and learned what his little "bat" friends name is!
His teacher colored her hair, as soon as she opened the door to get him out he said "miss trudy I like your hair" I've taught him well! You always notice a girls hair and compliment her on it!
He will say something like
"i hate you mom" then when I get mad he says "you didn't hear me I said I love you mom"
One night while we were chatting he said "stop talking to me cuz I'm done with you cuz I'm tired"
When he has a little cold and there is mucus in his throat he gets so mad and says "I can't talk very good and nothing will fix it, no water no dr pepper nothing I'm going to talk like this forever"
Just tonight him and trev brought me home a dr.pepper he handed it to me and said "Now go to trebber and say Thanks babe and give him a big hug and kiss" haha I just love him!!
He is such a good big brother! He loves his baby sister more than anything and makes sure to give her a big hug and kiss every night before bed!! His best friend his his Dad who also got confused as my live in boyfriend by his teacher because he calls him "trebber" not dad. When miss trudy asked who trevor was his reply "he lives with shel" haha
He is such a good boy despite his naughty words and we just love the crap out of him!!




Trevor & I are SOOO grateful for these two precious blessings in our life!
 Thanks for making us a family you two beautiful kiddos!




For real though the best thing that has ever happened to us!

4 comments:

ChrissyLee said...

oh my goodness. look how cute those pics are. i love that last one of your two kids. so sweet. :)

Kali said...

Cutest kids cutest parents! Love you guys!!

Amanda and Tom said...

This may be the best post ever! Love the hilarious stories and amazing pictures!

Anonymous said...

Soooo did I tell you I LOVE THESE PICTURES yet? because I DO!!! freakin' cute.that is all.