Monday, November 18, 2013

a party fit for a princess...

I generally like to throw a birthday party with some kind of theme that represents the child, or something that they like. Well for Kiptyn it had to be all things girly! She really isn't into anything besides being high maintenance! So that's what we went with! :)
Some of the decor & Treat Table





Party People!! 
Great Grandma Pat, Grandma & Papa Terry, Uncle Vince, Uncle Shad ,Aunt Jeri, Rian, Aunt Jenny Kash, Mason, Kodi, Gentry, Shay, Macardi, Abby, Cameron, Heather, Kadence, Uncle Darren, Aunt Dani and Casper!












Kiptyn loved opening her presents, I mean watching Kman rip through her presents! :) She really did love it though and kept saying "woah woah" 

 Kashy's present won her over she got her a sucker!...


 ...but these balls were the winner she still loves them and doesn't let them out of her sight!



Cake Smash! 
Kiptyn loves to eat so it didn't surprise us when she just dug right in and ate a good chunk of the cake!! She reminded us of Brucy from Matilda! She kept going and going! haha
 I love all of her different facial expressions in these pics.









Happy First Birthday Pretty Lady!! 
We sure do love you SOOO much! 

8 comments:

Kali said...

Freaking ADORABLE!!! U did such a great job. Sad I missed it by four weeks but HEY hopefully I'm there for AT LEAST the next five!!! :)

ChrissyLee said...

cute!!!! and i don't think i commented on your last post, but that sword that koleman made was so cute! and kiptyn was so excited about it in that pic. i love it. love the theme. all of the treats look yummy. :)

Portia said...

Very very cute!!!

Shanley said...

Okay I need some of those balls because I know Mack would love them too! Kiptyn looks so cute in her girly girl dress and I love the decor. So cute!

Amanda and Tom said...

Such a cute party! Happy birthday little Kiptyn!

Dixon and Jess said...

Everything looked so cute! Happy Birthday Kiptyn!!

Woods Family said...

so cute shel! perfect for that sweet little girl!

Brady and Lindsay Wood said...

So cute!! Your party spread turned out awesome. What happened to your orange rug???