Tuesday, November 12, 2013

1st Birthday Day!

 Baby Sister turned 1 yesterday!! She was in such a good mood when she woke up, she could def feel our positive energy! The night before Koleman had a great idea, he needed to get sister a tiny sword with big pink bows on it! So Trev & him went to work to make Kiptyn her very own sword! 
He is such a sweet boy!

We opened up a couple of presents that morning, the rest will have to wait until her party Saturday! Kiptyn loved every minute! 
"WOAH" 









"woah" haha I love her woah face!





Still can't believe my baby is one! Lots more posts to come when I get her 1 yr pics and have a few more minutes! :)

6 comments:

Amanda and Tom said...

Happy birthday you pretty little thing!

Kali said...

She is the cutest!!! Can't believe ill be there in about four weeks!!!
Her tongue!!! And I love how excited she is about the sword!

Shanley said...

Oh what a good big brother Koleman is! Love the sword ha ha. Is Kiptyn walking? It looks like she is about to, if she's not. Mack still has awhile I think :)

Portia said...

I can't believe she is 1....I'm like bummed about this!!! :) I've enjoyed watching your kids grow, you have done such a great job with them, and they are adorable!

Woods Family said...

happy birthday sweet girl, looks like she had a good one! What a cute big brother! Looks like she loves that sword!

Brady and Lindsay Wood said...

I love her face with the sword. Cuties smile ever!!