Halloween was THE BEST this year! We went to Enterprise had a delish dinner made by my mama, then went Trick or Treating with Dave Jenny & some of their kids! Koleman and Kash had a blast running up to the doors! Koleman told us before we got to Dave's "Ms. Trudy told me I can't say "trick or treat" (in a whisper voice) but I can say "TRICK OR TREAT" (Yelling)!" So true buddy and he did just that! Every door he would yell Trick or Treat and it was the cutest. One time he didn't say it and when he got back I said did you say Trick or Treat he said yeah I did, Kash said No he didn't he, didn't say it at all! haha
I loved that all the little kids were just running around the streets, dressed up, crunching their feet in the leaves, it felt like Halloween in the movies!! SOO much fun! :)
Kiptyn's last "first"
First Halloween
4 comments:
Oh my goodness! How cute are they!!?!? Glad u guys had a great halloween!
cute costumes. i love it. did you (your mom) make those? :)
we seriously need to get together...like today.
so cute!
Oh my word I just love kman in that barman costume!!
Post a Comment