Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Happy Birthday MOM!!

Today is my momma's birthday! I am probably pretty accurate when I say I have the best mom in the world!! :) I have always "loved" my mom, I mean who doesn't love their mom?! But I have truely grown to LOVE her ever since I became a mom! Not only because I appreciate her more and everything she taught me, but now I actually consider her to be one of my best friends! I so look forward to the days she comes to hang out with me and Koleman! It is so fun going shopping and out to lunch!! She is the most selfless woman I know! I really do hope I can be as rad as she is one day!

YEsterday we celebrated with everyone! My mom and dad came down and we went to Jacobs while Macardi rode! Me and Koleman were lucky enough to steal a ride on Million!
O how I miss riding on a daily basis!





We all went out to Red Robin that evening.. Our poor waitress!!
I'll just leave it at that...








We went to the park for cake and ice cream after Red Robin! I know I had a fun day, I sure hope you did mom!
WE LOVE YOU!!

5 comments:

Ricci Harvey said...

I love your mom too, she has always been so fun and awesome!

Anonymous said...

You LASH-- look beautiful.

Kali said...

Accurate statement!!
Thanks for all the pics! Wish I could have been there, but looks like everyone had a GREAT time! Mom really is the BEST!

jenn said...

Looks like we had a good time! Love the picture of Jacob! Such a goof!!!!

The brackens said...

Happy Birthday!! Looks like you all had a blast!