Monday, February 6, 2012

 Our day started out like this.. low key and relaxing..

 Koleman wondering around outside in his new "TRUCK SHOES" and getting mud everywhere! :)


Well our nice relaxing day turned into a disaster when I left Koleman outside by himself for .2 seconds LITERALLY and he ran away! I lost my little boy! I have never been more scared or panicked in my entire life! My mom and I immediately started searching around the house and he just wasn't there, anywhere! Finally my mom told me to look for his tracks.. DUH! (By then he did have his boots on he wasn't walking around in his trucks) SO I ran down my parents hill and could see his tracks! Bad part is they went all the way down to the oil road which I knew would be big trouble for us! My mom cruised down in the jeep and started looking around all the neighbors houses while I was searching the feed yard! NO KOLEMAN!! After about 10 minutes of searching (it seemed more like a lifetime) I was a MESS! My mom finally said Lashel we have to call 911 we need some help to find him! I jumped back in the jeep to head up to my parents house since I didn't have my phone with me and kept thinking how horrible it was going to be to have to call 911 but even more horrible to have to call Trevor after and tell him I had lost Koleman! As I was driving up the lane I said a quick prayer and pretty much BEGGED Heavenly Father to show me where Koleman was! I looked over to see him standing right there in the neighbors back yard. A sweet little girl was with him and was just going to go get her mom to see how they could help our little K man! I ran over to Koleman about in tears and said you scared me Koleman you can't do that his reply "SCARY" Him and Jett were standing there together playing with a ball they had found on their adventure! I have never been more thankful to see that precious little face of mine!


The next day Koleman was able to go on lots of Tractor rides with Papa and Dada! He was in Heaven and I was in heaven knowing EXACTLY where he was! I'm such a horrible mom!!






I'm So thankful for the power of prayer and that Heavenly Father heard and answered my prayer when I needed him too the very most! I'm also so thankful for Koleman's little uncle cowboy angel he had with him to keep him safe! Don't know what I would do with out my little boy!



8 comments:

Amanda and Tom said...

OH my gosh!!! That is soo scary!!! I can't imagine how scared you must have been. So glad everything turned out ok!

Kali said...

Tractor pics (and all the other ones too) are SO cute! Just reading the story brings the day back to me...glad I didn't know about it til AFTER you found him...and you're not a horrible mom.

Anonymous said...

AHHH so scary!! so happy you found him. That would be the absolute worst feeling ever to not know where he was.

Ricci Harvey said...

That made me bawl! I would crap my pants! I'm glad you found him!

The brackens said...

AH! Lashel.. I sorta started crying :(.. Im glad you found him.. he is such a cutie!!!

Dixon and Jess said...

My heart was beating so fast as i read this post! Soo scary and I'm glad you found him.

The Durham's said...

I'm so sorry you had to go through that! I can't even imagine! I'm glad everything is ok! And those tractor pictures are so cute!

ChrissyLee said...

so scary. i'm glad everything turned out ok. he's such a cute boy. :)