Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentines Day

We got "STUCK" in enterprise Monday night because it was Snowing like crazy!
So.. Valentines morning ganga made K a HEART waffle!


We hurried home that morning because we were having a valentines party with some friends! It was fun we ate HEART shaped sandwhiches, drank PINK lemonade, decorated HEART cookies, and made VALENTINES!






During the party Trevor's boss showed up at my door step with this deliciousness! Don't worry just an entire tray filled with Truffles! He had his boss make and deliver them to me!
Trev knows just what I like! :)


Just had to throw these pics in here of my little trouble maker, nothing better than turning the lights on and off to drive me nuts! :)


Trev and I went out to dinner at SAMARI 21! it's like a valentines tradition, because we both think it's kinda over priced and they don't give ya to much food, but it was still fun! We got to sit at the bar and act like we were sweet grown ups! Pretty fun night! :)

My two Cute Valentines..



I have a love...

hate.. relationship with this Valentine of mine!


On our way home from dinner we remembered that we are horrible parents and didn't get Koleman anything for V-Day! So we stopped at the dollar store and got him a balloon, some cheap trucks and stickers! He loved it! :)




Koleman got cards from Grandma Michelle and Grandpa and Grandma Probst!

haha this picture cracks me up, it's truly how Koleman feels about the camera being in his face! 



"My mom made us" hahaha My mom's helper AKA ME made us this cute little valentine decoration..  I love that I always know what my mom is giving everyone because I'm usually the one that gets put to work to make them! That's ok I'm sure my mom was tending Koleman the entire time I was doing it!

Hope everyone's valentines day was filled with
 lots of LOVE and HUGS & KISSES!!!
Happy LOVE DAY!




3 comments:

jenn said...

That little girl with the blonde hair and blue eyes looks like she could be Kolemans sister. HE is getting so big these days!

Amanda and Tom said...

I love that pic of you and koleman! You look beautiful! And I love that decoration!

Kali said...

What a fun fun day! You rock for putting on that cute party! You guys all look great and I can't wait...only a few more days!