I feel so boring lately! All my posts are the same, seems like we never do anything extrememly exciting, we do things but just like things, not sweet things! We don't have anything super fantastic going on in our lives we are just kinda here! So do I feel content or like I need something more.. I'm not sure!. Me and Trev are at an awesome place in our relationship, Koleman is a pretty freaking cute little boy right now and we are just doing good! So that's it, we are doing good!! And I think I like it like that! :)
We enjoy our days.. Eating spaghetti..
Dancing like crazy the nights we have Dada home!...& the nights we don't!
American Idol is back on YAY!!! :) :)
(he is normal, promise) :)
WTF?! Trev took this picture while we were trying on every hat we own, and I was like "what the f" literally I look like I did my SR year in high school only more zits! I even bought that sweater my SR yr! Crazy talk I know!
anyways.. Back to what we enjoy doing..
Hanging out with SHAD!! Kolemans new favorite!
The pic above was taken after Rian's band concert we went to! Rian did SO good playing in the percussion! I was one proud Auntie! :)
Going to Rians baseball games...
(Koleman LOVED having Jett on a leesh! He pulled him around the entire park the entire time!)
Koleman loves Maci Can ya tell?!
Thank Heavens for Shad's family! They keep us going and entertained! :)
Last but DEF not least we Enjoy my newest pride and JOY! The CROCK POT!! Yep made like 25 meals in that bad boy and I've only had it 2 weeks! I may be over exaggerating a tiny, but I've used it ALOT! Made us our first ever POT ROAST today and it Rocked!! :)
Here's to the simple things in life.. spaghetti, dancing, band concerts, baseball games and crock pots! :)
6 comments:
love this post. :) i love the simple things in life. that pot roast looks amazing. i can see now why trevor was so anxious to get home and eat it.
That's what life is all about!! Love it! And love you guys!
AWESOME post! It made me super hungry! :D
You're welcome for finally MAKING you go buy that dang crock pot! I told ya it would change your life didn't I?!
Koleman is freaking STUDLY and cute as always and I can't, only a couple more days!
The pic of Trev and his crazy eyes is HILARIOUS and the pic of you looks JUST like high school. SO PRETTY! (and young).
Man we need to move back (at least closer) already!!
Lashel! You do so much more than we do! Plus, I just complain in all of my posts. I literally sit around all day and watch tv.
crock pots are the BEST! and koleman is such a cutie pie!
I love your posts shel! :)
Post a Comment