Thursday, April 28, 2011

Sno Cones!



We had our first Sno Cone of the season Monday night! It was delish! Koleman sure enjoyed eating his Fathers, since Trev will not and cannot eat an entire sno cone! (weirdo) Good thing Koleman and I know how to pound em! :)




In other news, Koleman has a love hate relationship with this trike! He wants to push it around the house and gets SOOOO mad when it wont go where he wants it to. I think I'm going to have to put it away until he is old enough to actually ride it. It will make him sad, but I might go insane listening to him whine ALL DAY LONG because he can't get the dang thing to move the way he thinks it should! He was taking a rest from his pushing excersises to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse when I took these pics.



such a man already! ( look at that dang hand)

4 comments:

Kali said...

bahahaha such a man. CUTE little man!

Dallas, Jessica, and Drake said...

I love the story about the trike, because Drake was given a trike a few months ago and we had to put it away after a few days of having it because he would get SOO frustrated with it! Finally we got it out about a week ago and he LOVES it. So, if I were you I would defiantly put it away for a while and then see how he likes it!

Anonymous said...

Isn't it awesome!! I cried too...Miss you my friend. Coming back in june. Lets let our little babers meet:)

The brackens said...

HAHAHAH!!!!How cute!