Trevor trying to fly this tiny kite I bought there! haha It was hilarious and everyone was looking at us like we were crazy!
Koleman was embarrased by us so he just pushed the stroller away from us, so no one knew he was with us! :)
Later that day we went to Maci's soccer game! I snapped a few cute pics while we were there. The one of Koleman and his Papa is priceless!!
Koleman is now obsessed with his baseball bat Aunt Sadie gave him! That thing goes everywhere with us! Everytime we leave the house he runs and grabs it from wherever it is and takes it along for the ride.
(I'm so sad this picture is with my phone, I can't make it big w/out it looking crappy :( )

And now he loves his little truck! He pushes this thing around all day long and loves to give his Binks rides in it!
Trevor brought home a bunch of bags from work the other day and said "I got these presents for Koleman" haha Koleman did in fact love them!
7 comments:
I love the picture of him and dad! well i actually love all of them! i know i say this every time but he is the cutest little boy! love and miss you guys!
Looks like such a FUN weekend! I'm so jealous of the sunny, warm weather you guys are enjoying down there haha!
Koleman is the cutest! Looks like he brings so much fun into your home :)
Ah...I wish I would have taken Elsie to the kite festival! Next year for sure! I love him and his little bat, dang phones!
He is SO cute and SO photogenic! I can't get a good picture of Kelson for anything. Looks like you had fun at the festival. LOVE the pic of him with his grandpa.
He is So darn cute!!! I love the pict with grandpa and him. :)!!!
Have I told you that Koleman reminds me so much of Drake? He is adorable. We should get these boys together to play :)
Hahaha you are hilarious La! I'm sure Koleman was just humiliated by his parents at the kite fest hahahaha! And I also loved the pic of Kman with your dad...awe!! I can't stand not seeing you guys. I love you
Post a Comment