Saying his last goodbyes!
In with the new!..
loving the new car!
We meaning I hehe have been wanting a new car for a while! Nothing fancy just something a little bit bigger so Koleman wasn't sitting on my shoulder everytime we went somewhere and to give us more space. Darren and Dani (Trev's Bro and his wife) bought our sentra from us, so we were on the hunt for a new car! I fell in love with Altima's and we found the perfect one in South Jordan! We drove up on Thursday bought the car then drove home!(Thanks to my parents for keeping the little monster! I got pictures through out the day and he didn't miss us one bit!! He had the time of his life!) It was a long day but o so much fun driving the new car home! I was SOO sad to say goodbye to the sentra since it was our first car as a married couple and family, but I'm loving having a new car! It drives SO smooth, smells delicious, and is still sporty and cute even though it's a bigger car! It has made me a more cautious driver so I think it is a good thing! :)
3 comments:
Hey an altima is what I had for a few months before I got in my accident:(
We are actually selling Jers truck and probably going to get an altima and a motorcycle. I LOVE my murano that I have but the altimas and the maximas are my favorite "cars" they are bigger and roomy and Im picky with cars hahah. Youll LOVE IT. Not too thrilled about the motorcycle thing but he's had his mind set on it...
K man probably Loveeey dovvveys all that space eh?
it's probably not as awesome as te car i'm going to get;) but i guess it's cute. kidding ha ha! love it!
Yay how fun!! It's super cute!
I seriously can NOT believe how big Koleman is!!
Post a Comment