Wednesday, April 6, 2011

*13 Months*

I debated whether or not to keep doing monthly post after K man turned a year! But he learns so much in a months time, and I don't want to forget anything that he is doing or has done, so I must go on doing the monthly post for now! You guys are probably sick of reading about him, but o well you don't have to if ya don't wanna! :)

Koleman is at such a fun stage right now! It amazes me how smart he is! He learns a new trick, or says something new everyday! I'm loving chasing him around and cleaning up the scrapes and cuts he gets on a daily bases! There is a little sarcasm behind that, but he's SO cute and SO worth it!


-Koleman is no longer walking, he is now RUNNING like a wild man!
-He covers his mouth and says "oh" or "wow" whenever something exciting happens. This exciting thing could be something as simple as mickey mouse clubhouse coming on
-When we are driving in the car he points to the stero and starts dancing so I will turn it up! He shimmys his little shoulders so cute when he is in the car due to being strapped in!
-When I offer him something he doesn't want he will shake his head no and say "huh uh"
-Nods his head and says "yeah" when I ask him a question even if the answer is no!
-He says so many words now because he tries to mimick EVERYTHING I say! A few are "dat"(that) when he points, "look", "ewwwwa", "eat", "etty" (pretty) I got in trouble for that one, "papa", and pretty much whatever else comes out of my mouth!
-jabbers ALL THE TIME! It's so funny! The other day he was telling my dad an amazing story, he stopped for a second and then laughed his head off so of course we all joined in laughing! I'm sure the story was hilarious!
-He'll tell you what a snake says "ssss", a horse says (spits all over you), and a cow "baa" don't know when it changed from that to "moo" but whatevs!
-6 teeth! 4 on top and 2 on the bottom! He loves to brush them!
-walks from the house to our garage and closes all the doors for me on our way out! Once we are in the garage and I open it he will start heading for the street all I have to say is stop and he stops dead in his tracks, and freezes!haha
-Gives kisses (by licking you) when we are going bye bye he randomly started doing that when we were leaving my brothers house!
(the lick kiss)

-Blows my Sis and her girls kisses when we are done skyping with them! He has only done it to them!
-LOVES LOVES LOVES the gummy bear songs on you tube!
-Waves Hi and says "hiii" when someone says hi to him! So cute!
-When the phone rings he will put his hand do his ear and say "do" (hello)
-Knows where mom's eye is, the pretty (hair) and scrunches up his nose when you ask him where his nose is!

-he loves to hide things! I couldn't find my phone the other day and then someone called me and I heard it buzzing in the drawer under the stove! I find his binki in the most random places! One day I'm going to just leave it in the trash, but for now it is a life saver!
-He throws things away for me! I say take it to the trash and he'll go throw whatever he has away! haha great way for me to be lazy!


The list could go on and on but I will stop! I seriously love every little thing this boy does! He is such a cutie filled with so much personality!



6 comments:

Kali said...

still the cutest little boy in my world! :)
enjoy him saying "yeah" cuz "NO!" will become his favorite word soon and it's so annoying!
Better start watching your words since he is mimicking you now ;) teeheehee!
The pic of him with his nose scrunched looks SO much like you cuz you used to scrunch your nose just like that and breath in and out really fast through your nose!
Cedi threw her binks away and when she was "really" ready that's where it stayed! So soon he will toss it and you won't have to do anything else....AWESOME!
CUTIE PATOOTIE KOLEMERS!!! LOVE YOU!

Woods Family said...

so stinkin cute shel! I'm glad you're still doing the monthly posts I love reading about what lil Koleman is up to!! Love ya both!

Brady and Lindsay Wood said...

so fun. i cant believe how big and grown up he is already. that is super cool that he is talking so much also. i cant wait for ryker to start having more and more fun tricks like this. oh and his hair is ADORABLE!!!

j said...

Cute cute cute CUTE! Love him! And miss you!!! When will you three come here?? Brix and him are going to have so much fun together!!

The Durham's said...

What a little smarty pants! He is so cute!!

Amanda and Tom said...

I love the monthly posts! Keep em coming! He is soooo cute!