Friday, April 15, 2011

Park Fun!






We've been having lots of fun at parks the last few days! The park we went to in the pics above had a creek which explains the last picture of nothing but the diaper on!! Also Nicole was there that's why the first pictures are so freaking cute! These last ones are with my non photographeric (that's a word these days) camera that's why they aren't so amazing! We went to the park with Amanda and her two boys, and Valerie and her two kids! It was fun and good for K man to try and socialize. As you can tell in the pictures he isn't to good at it, he prefers to do his own thing.



Koleman looks stoned but Blake looks cute!

4 comments:

Kali said...

Gosh dang he is cute! Glad you're enjoying the warm weather!

Brady and Lindsay Wood said...

Park days are the BEST!!! Especially when you go with friends. The little K man is too cute. Love him!!

The Durham's said...

He's such a cutie! I've been meaning to come with you guys on Thursdays but I have no car...but...Justin just got a bike so I should be able to come now!

Amanda said...

I feel so special...I made your blog!! :)
We will for sure have to find a new park on Fridays. That was fun. Koleman is so cute and getting so big!