
Every year the the Styler family gets together for the pheasant hunt! This year I went hunting with them, and I even shot one!! It was so much fun walking through the fields scaring up the birds then when one would fly up 20 shot guns went off! Trevor was pretty proud of me for going with them, but he was very proud when he saw me holding the bird and his brothers shot gun! haha After the hunt we all met back at Uncle Mikes where aunt LuAnn made some awesome chilli and homeade donuts!! mmmm...

On Sunday Trevors Aunt ErmaKay cooked the pheasant and we all got together and had dinner! It was so good! It was a blast spending time with the Styler family they are such an awesome family! We love them very much.
5 comments:
Hey I am so glad you have a blog! I know, we were way sad to miss it. How are you guys doing? PS I love your hair! So dang cute. We miss you guys, ya have Trev call Steve whenever...
What a fun trip! I'm glad you had a good time! Way to go killing your own pheasant!
We missed you guys on Halloween, but it looks like you guys had a fun time Pheasant hunting! And way to go on getting your own pheasant, that is awesome!! And yes we'll have to do something soon!
Thats how we do things huh shel!! ha ha. looks like lots of fun!
Lashel you are one awesome girl, way to show those boys that girls can shoot too!!!
Post a Comment