Monday, October 20, 2008

SAN DIEGO

My brother in law Jonathan decided to suprise my sister Kali with a sister vacation for her birthday!! He sent us to San Diego for a weekend. We met there on thurs. oct 2 and went home on sun. oct 5! It was such an AWESOME trip!! We loved spending time together especially in CALI!!We did soo much in the short time we were there. The beach, shopping and FOOD!!! O and can't forget the pedi tour and the ferry ride to coronado island!!! AND the Tandem Bike!!! :) I have some pics that show all that we did!!! Thanks soo much Jonathan and Happy Birthday Kali!!

4 comments:

Kali said...

This was the BEST trip EVER!! Can't WAIT for next year!! :)

Josh and Amber said...

How fun is that! That was so awesome of your sisters husband to do something like that for her birthday! Looks like you guys had a great time! I love spending time with my sisters! They're the best!

Woods Family said...

It looks like you girls had a blast! Thats so awesome that you and guys got to do that sister time in cali! Thats great. In a few months we'll have to have friend time Cali! hint hint!! Love ya girl

Blake and Annie Nielson said...

I love your pictures! That looks so fun. I love california. And yay for me finally adding you guys to our blog:) So you guys coming to the party? Or is trevor getting gun happy? haha if you guys cant make it can you text me that recipe for the cheese ball? I'll just make that if you cant come. BUT I really think you guys will have more fun with us:) haha later!