
September 21 was Trevors 23rd birthday!!! We didn't do much on his birthday but he went camping that weekend with his dad and brothers and we went out to dinner on monday! Trevor is such and AMAZING husband!! He does so much for me! He has given me so much and I appreciate all that he does for me! He is so caring and is always doing stuff for other people! I absolutely love the constant smile that is always on his face! He is the best!!!!! I love you Trev!!!!
And here is a little bit about him....
1- Where did you meet? Through a friend, at Cottonwood! :)
2- How long did you date before you were married? 4 months
3- How long have you been married? 1 year and 3 months!
4- What does he do that surprises you? He cleans soooo good! Alot better than me!
5- What's your favorite feature about him? Definately his Amazing Smile and Gorgeous Eyes!
6 - What's your favorite quality about him? He is always trying to do better!! He never gives up!!!
7- Does he have a nickname for you? What is it? He calls me La! haha it's pretty dang cute! :)
8- What's his favorite color? Green!!!
9- What's his favorite food? Hawaiian Haystacks or Dutchoven potatoes
10-What is his favorite sport? Hunting!!!
11- Who said I love you first? Trevor!!! It was sooo cute!
12- When and where was your first kiss? In front of my parents house on March 1, 07
13-Do you have kids? Not any yet!!!
14- What's a hidden talent that he has? He has a Really good voice, he won't admit it but he knows how to sing!
15- How old is he? 23 Years Old
16- What's his favorite type of music? He likes everything!
17- What do you admire most about him? His ability to always cheer me up!! He knows how to make me Smile!!
18- Do you think he is going to read this? Yeah he will!!! I LOVE YOU TREV!!!!!

4 comments:
Trev IS an amazing man! I sure am glad he is my brother-in-law! I know he will always take care of you and treat you like gold!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TREV! LOVE YA!
What a sweet post! Happy Belated B-day Trev! It was a lot of fun having you guys over last night and many more nights to come!! haha! Love you guys!
hey shel! how have you been!! I cant believe youve been married that long!!!
don't you mean he calls you lala? haha!! Oh and happy late birthday!
Post a Comment