I've been wanting new pictures of me and Trevor for a while now. The only ones we have are our engagments and they are a year and a half old. So we needed some more updated ones. Trevor wouldn't budge and said we didn't need new pictures until we had a baby. But my friend Nicole and her boyfriend Danny said they would do it for us, and Trev was ok with that since he knew them. We had So much fun taking them, and they did an AWESOME job! Here is just a few of my favorites they aren't edited or anything yet, but they still look pretty dang good!!
okay i'm not a crazy blog stalker - i use to work with kali in logan and met you once. I just had to say how stinkin' beautiful you are in every single picture you take! i LOVE your hair and wish you lived closer so you could cut, color and give me some style!!! :) I love the new pics of you and your hubby!!!
Hee hee Kami Jo is funny! She really does love your hair! The pics look FAB! They did and excellent job. It doesn't hurt that you and Trev are so stinkin' hot!! :)
Your guy's pics are so stinkin cute! Your friends did an awesome job!! Your beautiful! I just love your hair! When Josh say's it's ok, I need you to do mine again. My hair just grows to stinkin fast. So my roots need colored and a good trim would be nice, but Josh won't let me do anything right now. :( But hopefully soon!
Lashel, you know this already but I have to say it too... Wow you are beautiful!!! You look older, and I LOVE! this hair style can you leave it this way for a while I would like to see it in person, wait you have already changed it from this right?? Anyways Trevor is pretty good lookin too..
Hey shel! Your blog is way cute, and I love your pics your so pretty! I need to get your email so i can invite you to mine(it's set on private). My email address is stefaneerenee@hotmail.com so just email me your address k? We need to hang out! We only live like a block away!
shel your pictures are so stinkin cute! I love them, I think its a good idea to get new ones done i'm sure Randan would agree with Trevor tho!! Anyways. still loving my hair! Thanks again! Love ya!
12 comments:
okay i'm not a crazy blog stalker - i use to work with kali in logan and met you once. I just had to say how stinkin' beautiful you are in every single picture you take! i LOVE your hair and wish you lived closer so you could cut, color and give me some style!!! :) I love the new pics of you and your hubby!!!
Hee hee Kami Jo is funny! She really does love your hair!
The pics look FAB! They did and excellent job. It doesn't hurt that you and Trev are so stinkin' hot!! :)
Cute pics guys! How are things going? Hows warm St. George? You lucky people...Hope to see you at Christmas!
Your guy's pics are so stinkin cute! Your friends did an awesome job!! Your beautiful! I just love your hair! When Josh say's it's ok, I need you to do mine again. My hair just grows to stinkin fast. So my roots need colored and a good trim would be nice, but Josh won't let me do anything right now. :( But hopefully soon!
dude what the...nicole is like a photographer...they look awesome! oh and i just lub your hair!!! you sexy thing you~ hahha
Lashel, you know this already but I have to say it too... Wow you are beautiful!!! You look older, and I LOVE! this hair style can you leave it this way for a while I would like to see it in person, wait you have already changed it from this right?? Anyways Trevor is pretty good lookin too..
Dude I love the pic's think I could talk them in to taking some for my family!!! I really like the one of you knelt down next to Trev. Very cute!!!
Hey shel! Your blog is way cute, and I love your pics your so pretty! I need to get your email so i can invite you to mine(it's set on private). My email address is stefaneerenee@hotmail.com so just email me your address k? We need to hang out! We only live like a block away!
shel your pictures are so stinkin cute! I love them, I think its a good idea to get new ones done i'm sure Randan would agree with Trevor tho!! Anyways. still loving my hair! Thanks again! Love ya!
Your pictures look so good! You've always been photogenic dang it. Shoot, and boys are always photogenic tell trevor I said hi!
oh how hot are you two...no really though i love them! who knew Nicole was a photographer?
You guys are adorable. The pictures look great. Will you be in Delta for Thanksgiving? Hope so!
Post a Comment