I recently bought an end table and coffee table from di, for $13!! They just needed a little work done too them. So we got some black spray paint from lowes and sand paper and went to work! They turned out soo good! I love them!

Trevor hard at work

The end table

The coffee table

We also made a picture hanging thing! Aubrie gave me the idea! It turned out Very Cute!
4 comments:
WAY CUTE! You need to come decorate my house!
Those are so stinking cute! You guys did an awesome job! I love getting into projects like that, and it's fun when you can find great deals at the DI! I really like your wall hanging decor too! You'll have to teach me how to make that one!
I love finding DI stuff and i'm definitely all about black paint. I need to go and find some good projects there too! They turned out awesome:)
Hey I am sooo impressed with you and your non crafty self! Lol I mean how many craft projects have you thrown across the kitchen table? Scrap-booking? Wedding? Don't worry I know the truth. Ha Ha
Post a Comment