We went up to Enterprise for Thanksgiving. It was so much fun to spend time with family! We pretty much just ate all weekend! :) My mom, Becki, Jeri and Me experienced BLACK FRIDAY this year! None of us really wanted anything to big. I wanted a bed set, but it took me forever to find them and once i finally did a lady was just picking up the last one :( We still had ALOT of fun just watching all of the people. They are crazy! They will do anything to get what they came for haha There was one point in wal mart where i got really closterphobic and i had to tear off my jacket and litterally push people out of my way to get out of the crowd. ( I guess that's what i get for going back to the electronics) It was all in all a pretty exciting fun day!! Trevor Spent the weekend calling coyotes with my dad and brothers! They even got one on friday!! :) Good job boys!! I'm so lucky that Trevor gets along so good with my dad and brothers! They have so much fun together, and i'm soo glad!

Trevor and his Coyote!
2 comments:
That's a HUGE coyote! Glad you had a fun weekend and I'm SO glad I wasn't there for Black Friday...BLAH!
Kali just doesn't know what she missed out on, I mean if she knew how many crazy people we laughed at!!! Ha ha ha.
Post a Comment