Friday, May 18, 2012

I'm in LOVE with this wreath! Thank you Pinterest!

I'm in LOVE with refashioning clothes! Ok maybe just this one item here! Got this maternity shirt at Kid to Kid for $1 and turned it into a flipping cute skirt!





I'm in LOVE with $1.50 a yrd fabric at Wal-Mart. Maybe just this paticular print. I bought a yrd and made me this skirt. I couldn't stop thinking about this material so I went back and bought 5 yrds not sure what I'm going to do with it but it's mine all mine! :)



I'm in LOVE with these two and the fact that they are going camping tonight.  what will I do with myself?!!? :) maybe more crafting!



Don't know who is more excited me or them!

10 comments:

Portia said...

LOVE....Freaking love the Wreath. If it goes missing one morning from your door, dont call me, k!! And the skirt turned out really good. Pinterest is the bomb hu?

The Durham's said...

Haha Lashel! You crack me up! I've fallen in love with a lot of fabrics while I've been working on the crib bedding and am pretty sure I will be going back and buying extra just because! haha...I think I'm convinced that I need a boy in the future, I can't picture Justin ever taking the girls out just because! Lucky you! Have fun tonight!

Dixon and Jess said...

I'll trade you reupholstering skills for sewing skills! haha!

Ricci Harvey said...

cute skirts and wreath! I love pinterest as well and I've been making Sophie Pillowcase dresses.

Tere Shake said...

your so domestic. i wish i were. way cute projects.

Kali said...

Wreath is SO cute! Even better now that I can see it NOT in a phone pic! :D You're so crafty and talented! Glad you're willing to teach your older sis! ;)

Anonymous said...

look at you mrs. crafty...feel free to send me some stuff:) I love the wreath.

Amanda and Tom said...

Dude those skirts are so so cute! You are way talented. Love ya!

Brady and Lindsay Wood said...

cute skirts. they are the best for summer and especially when you have a growing tummy. so comfy.

ChrissyLee said...

lashel- you NEED to make me that wreath...what if i got all of the supplies...and paid you...and made you treats?! how would you hang an "L" from it though... :(