Pre camping : Koleman was SO excited! All day he was asking me "mom daddy's truck camping?" He freaked out when he had to take a nap because he thought Trev was going to go without him!
Camping: I guess these guys had a blast!! Koleman couldn't stop talking about the Gator and Papa's Truck! Trev said he slept awesome in his little sleeping bag! So fun for these boys!
Post Camping: hahahaha Koleman was WASTED and DIRTY! He did not want to get out of the truck he still wanted to be camping. So he sit in the truck for about 20 min I finally talked him into getting out by telling him he could get in the bath!
Such a fun weekend for everyone! My mom came and had a sleepover! We went shopping and to Olive Garden! Then hung out with Shad and went out for ice cream! I think we should have Father and Sons once a month! :)
4 comments:
I want to come! :D Koleman is such a cutie! Cracks me up he was mad and wouldn't get out of the truck. I love how little minds work. Too funny!
I cant blame the little man camping is fun! Looks like they had a blast.
That seems like a win win for everyone! That's fun! Good to see you yesterday:)
FUN FUN!!!!! And I to agree.. Father and Sons once a month!!! Would be good for us mamas ;)!! hehe..
Post a Comment