Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Big News!

Koleman's been keeping a secret....


He is going to be a big brother in November!
I'm 11 weeks
feelin' better but still not a 100% which explains the lack of blog posts lately!
I'm already pretty much completely showing

This pregnancy has been pretty similar to K-mans.
More throwing up this time around though eh sorry tmi
We've had 2 drs appoitments, Our first was an ultrasound!
Koleman loved seeing his "baby sissER" on the screen.
He is convinced it's a baby sister and will not even say the word brother! He loves to give his baby sister kisses and tell her all kinds of stories. My shirt has to be up when he is talking to her, it's pretty cute. and when he is done he pulls my shirt down and says "night night baby sissER love you"
It's going to be pretty funny convincing k man that he is having a baby brother if this baby is a boy!

We are all pretty dang excited for this new addition!





20 comments:

Dixon and Jess said...

Congrats Lashel!!!! So exciting.

Shanley said...

AWESOME!! You look adorable! Sorry you have been so sick though :(

Kali said...

purdy dang exciting! :D

Tere Shake said...

yay! Congrats!

ChrissyLee said...

yay!!! i've been waiting for this post. :) so glad you're feeling a little better. i think koleman's right- it's a girl. :)

let's get together again...soon.

Amanda and Tom said...

Yay cats out of the bag! We are so excited for you guys!!!

Brady and Lindsay Wood said...

So dang exciting!! K is going to be such a cute brother!

Woods Family said...

Congrats guys! Sometimes they just know, I remember Parker was that exact way and he was right! I'm so happy for ya!

Portia said...

How exiting!!! COngrats Styler Family!!

Matt and Brittany said...

oh lashel! that's so awesome! i was just thinking i hadn't seen a post from you for a while but this explains why! hope you get feeling better soon i'm sure we'll see you sunday if you're up here!

The brackens said...

Wahoooooo!!!! Congrads stylers!

The Langston Review said...

Yay!!! Congrats, so happy for you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! Congrats lashel!

Ricci Harvey said...

Congratulations!

Heidi Gardner said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! Sounds like Koleman is ready to be a big brother!

The Durham's said...

Oh my heck I knew it!! For some reason when I saw you at Old Navy yesterday I wanted to ask you, I don't know why?? You just had that glow haha. Let me know if you need anything because I'm feeling a lot better! I'm so jealous that Koleman understands. I will lift up my shirt and say baby sister and Elsie will look around or go grab one of her dolls...haha oh well! I'm so excited for you guys!!

Nicole & Danny said...

Yay!! so glad this is out!!! :]] cant wait for Riots gf :]]

Erica Locke said...

exciting! congrats and hope you start feeling better soon.

Rappleye Family said...

Lashel, Congrats!

AuBrie and Russ said...

woot, woot!!! So happy for you guys! My bet, a girl. I'm with Koleman!