Monday, September 26, 2011

Nicoles Bridal Shower...


We had a fun little girls night! Nicole got lots of fun gifts that I'm sure Danny will enjoy more than her, but ya know of course Danny will enjoy her cooking utensils more than she will! ;) haha We played some fun games, ate yummy food, and enjoyed girl talk until the wee hours of the night!! Love ya Nicole, and I'm so excited for you two!






Good thing Nicole and Danny know each other so well, she only had to put 3 Marshmallows in her mouth! I would've thrown up myself if she would've missed any more questions!


We played a game where you put on oven mits then pull on knee highs! Well this is what we discovered while playing it, Noelles toe is as long as her finger, and I have one KILLER game face! 






Sienne had to scratch her head a few times! She couldn't quite figure out what some of the gifts were! haha I seriously laughed so hard I almost peed a little in my pants! What a fun/hilarious night we had!



3 comments:

McKenzi and Matt Irvin said...

How fun! She looks so gorgeous! So happy for her! And as always you look gorgeous too lashel! :D

Anonymous said...

Oh you two both look so cute. Miss you both! and so happy for her. Tell her cograts because its not like I can just drive to "Swig" and tell her myself ya know....

Kali said...

FUN! Too bad this "stupid distance" made it so I couldn't come!